Monday, January 20, 2014

Hello again! I've been contemplating all day as to what my first piece should be; and, I thought, 'What better way to start off than giving you perspective on my background.' So, without further ado....here I am!

Now, you can actually put a face to the name. Turns out I'm not a group of trees after all (don't mind my dry humor)! I'm a senior at Rutgers University (and proud of it!) I study the fields of Human Resource Management and Labor Studies and Employment Relations. Like every other college senior graduating in May, I'm rigorously searching for full-time jobs and browsing grad school opportunities, so if anyone out there reading this has any opps, let me know!






When I graduated high school  I weighed in at 230 lbs. I played football freshman and sophomore year of high school, took a bit of a rest and, picked up varsity weightlifting from the second half of junior year until I graduated. (Now to dispel a rumor: Weightlifting, for me did not make me buff or anything, it simply made my legs stronger. I really did not get into any good, physical shape, because I wasn't implementing any other healthy measures in my life.)

Let's fast-forward a bit: February 2011 (second semester of freshman year at Rutgers, I weighed in at an astonishing and unhealthy 272 pounds at 18 years old.


I had no idea at the time what an interesting journey I was about to embark on...a life-changing journey that I am still traveling and exploring today!

No comments:

Post a Comment