Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Welcome to How To Lose A Scale In Ten Weighs!

Hey y'all! Forrest here. I've been tossing the idea of starting a blog around for the past year and a half, and I finally mustered up enough concentration to sit down and do it. That being said, THANK YOU, for visiting my blog!! Your views are/will always be appreciated!

Just a run down of a few things about this blog: It will mainly be a place, environment, resource for those who want to learn about my method of getting myself into shape, and how living a healthy lifestyle benefits mind, body, and soul. This blog will be a place where all opinions will be respected. Offensive, discriminatory, prejudice or excluding material will NEVER be posted. It is my goal to offer a perspective on my journey of living a healthy lifestyle, while respecting the positions, comments, and input of others.

Once again, thank you for tuning in and I cannot wait to start this journey with y'all. So....without further procrastination....LET'S GET BLOGGING!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment